zondag 28 maart 2010

This has been another great weekend. I went to visit my Dad and stayed Saturday and most of Sunday. We are great pals, we talk and laugh a lot and usually stay up way too late. We also enjoy cooking together.

I had brought my Featherweight and was patching some Lady of the Lake blocks while my dad was trying to figure something out on his computer. We were each doing our own thing and both enjoying the company. What a great way to spend the weekend. My dad rules! :-)

Here are the blocks I sewed, I have four more about half way done.


These blocks are fairly straight, it's my photographic skills that are wonky! 

2 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

Hey Marion,

leuk zeg dat quilten! Het is niets voor mij al die stofjes maar vind het reuze knap.
Ik plaats even een berichtje bij jou omdat Dees het niet kan (wat ze wel graag wil). Dus daarom ff testen wat er fout gaat!

Groetjes Daniƫlla

Yvonne aka sommeke zei

Bloglines liet me ff in de steek :-(
Weer een gezellig weekend gehad bij pap deze keer!
Nieuwe bedquilt in wording? Mooi blok!